Five For Five
I don't want to write today. It's not that I can't - there are certainly plenty of things that transpired over this past weekend that are blog-worthy, but honestly, my heart can't handle writing a full post about some of them. That being said, I'll continue day five of my challenge with five short thoughts that reflect this past weekend for me. Enjoy. 1. Life and loved ones need to be cherished while we have the capacity to do so. We really never know when the end will come, and sadly, death is no respecter of youth or circumstances. Stop taking life, friends, and family for granted. Love them while you have them. 2. Sometimes a long weekend is all you need for a proper getaway, especially if you have good friends who will bring you into their home and stay up past midnight just to talk for hours and let you unload everything. I am truly blessed to have spent this past weekend with a beautiful family including a couple friends who have really been pillars for my...
Comments
Post a Comment